Re: warming

I doubt it is due to atmospheric changes as the

Maritian atmosphere is so thin.

"Barometric pressure varies at each landing site on a

semiannual basis. Carbon dioxide, the major

constituent of the atmosphere, freezes out to form an

immense polar cap, alternately at each pole. The

carbon dioxide forms a great cover of snow and then

evaporates again with the coming of spring in each

hemisphere. When the southern cap was largest, the

mean daily pressure observed by Viking Lander 1 was as

low as 6.8 millibars; at other times of the year it

was as high as 9.0 millibars. The pressures at the

Viking Lander 2 site were 7.3 and 10.8 millibars. In

comparison, the average pressure of the Earth is 1000

millibars."

http://www.solarviews.com/eng/mars.htm

Also, I do not think there is much agricultural

activity.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mars_ice-age_031208.html

> and on other

> planets, though I don't have links to info on these.

> SUVs can't be blamed

> there.

> Jay Caplan

> Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the

> text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the

> body of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

> archives at

> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

=====

"That government is the strongest of which every man feels himself a part."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist