Re: LNT - a semantic comment

I think a zero slope would not make sense-this is equivalent to no rate of

change with dose, which means independence. It would of course apply in the

region below a threshhold-if there was one-then a linear approximation would be

the first approximation for small enough doses above the threshhold.

Bill