RE: From the Swiss Medical Weekly (Chernobyl)

Two days ago I sent the first author three questions - I will let you know

when I get a response.

The questions were briefly those below.

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

1. ...any changes in terms of life expectancy over the periods 1976-1985 and

1990-2000 respectively - and if so - what were the changes?

2. ... the average cancer incidence for the eight regions.

What were the incidences from Gomel and Minsk (or for all regions if you

have the data)

in the year 1976 (beginning of first period),

in 1985 (end of first period),

in the year 1990 (beginning of second period) and

in the year 2000 (end of second period)?

3. The standard error: What is the equation used and was n=10 and 11 (for

the number of years) respectively?