Re: Beware the Laptop! (danger of wearing pants)

Are we to assume, then, that if we evacuate Denver to lower altitudes,

outlaw jockey shorts, and eliminate all hot baths/saunas, all would

well? And the Malthusians would be back in business providing stiff (no

pun intended) competition for the anti-nuclulr folks????

Cheers,

Maury       maurysis@ev1.net

-----  snipped  -------