RE: Gardner Sellafield cluster [was : reply to Cedervall ]

James, Jaro et al

I have never seen a study about uranium concentration in testicles but then

I doubt if it has ever been measured. A source of information could be the

USTUR. By copy I'm asking Tony James if he knows.

John

John R Johnson, Ph.D.

*****

President, IDIAS, Inc