Beta and Gamma sources wanted

I am looking for any company to donate unwanted (perhaps decayed to

activities that are not marketable anymore, or just wanting to get rid of

them) sources of beta and gamma radiations. Co-60 for gamma is prefered but

I will take what I can get. Only one gamma source needed, and a few beta

sources (Cs-137, for ex.)

These would have to be exempt, since I cant afford over $1000 dollars for a

R&D license.

Email me harley2063@hotmail.com

Thanks!