Ho hum...

Ok, people seem to be getting the wrong idea about my asking for exempt

sealed sources. I was under the illiusion that everyone on this mailing list

was intelligent, and not paranoid, or unhappy with people that ask for

handouts, haha, if you can call it that.

On the other hand, if this was not the place to ask about getting a source

that was going to be trashed anyways, I am sorry. Well I guess there will be

differing opinions...

On the other other hand, it is perfectly legal, moral, and efficient to ask

about the exempt sources. You who call yourselves professionals (and im not

talking about anyone else but those that have a problem with my previous

request), should get a grip. What field are you in anyway, that you cannot

comprehend that ANY US CITIZEN can obtain, have, or utilize an EXEMPT sealed

source? I am tottaly baffled by that.

To the person that helped me get a geiger counter, and to those that have

wished to help, I thank you. Thats what life is all about. And when I am in

a position to help someone, I definitely will...

best regards.