AW: Ho hum...

John Smith or whatever your real name might be,

I have been amazed by reading your various mails.

So you call it an illusion (as it should read correctly), that there are

only intelligent and no paranoid people at RADSAFE - this implies that

you claim that there are unintelligent and paranoid ones at RADSAFE. In

this and previous mails you insult all those RADSAFErs who do not

provide you with a GM counter or with sealed sources. I did not know

that only US citizens could obtain, have or utilize an exempt sealed

source? Maybe they are also allowed to use exempt unsealed (open)

sources? I am totally (not tottaly) sure that also foreigners are

allowed to. What do you mean with "That's (correctly written) what life

is all about."? I thought there are more things in life than giving

somebody an old exempted sealed source.

Enjoy your Geiger counter, enjoy playing around with your exempted

sources, create a few neutrons, but please do not tell us that you are

going to do "research" with it. Especially do not tell this all the

professionals on this list. And stop insulting them.

No more comment to you or on this topic from me.

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna

AUSTRIA

phone -43-0699-1168-1319

exempt

> sealed sources. I was under the illiusion that everyone on this

mailing

> list

> was intelligent, and not paranoid, or unhappy with people that ask for

> handouts, haha, if you can call it that.

> On the other hand, if this was not the place to ask about getting a

source

> that was going to be trashed anyways, I am sorry. Well I guess there

will

> be

> differing opinions...

> On the other other hand, it is perfectly legal, moral, and efficient

> ask

> about the exempt sources. You who call yourselves professionals (and

im

> not

> talking about anyone else but those that have a problem with my

previous

> request), should get a grip. What field are you in anyway, that you

cannot

> comprehend that ANY US CITIZEN can obtain, have, or utilize an EXEMPT

> sealed

> source? I am tottaly baffled by that.

> To the person that helped me get a geiger counter, and to those that

have

> wished to help, I thank you. Thats what life is all about. And when I

am

> in

> a position to help someone, I definitely will...

> best regards.

FREE!