RE: Neutron source

I just got some info that it may or may not be legal to produce nuetrons

depending on what you do with it. The laws are kind of grey and shadey, alot

of if this and if that, so I am abandoning that part of my research. Im not

going to step into any area that is even questionably illegal.

But the sealed sources are another matter, but I wont harp on those, you all

know what I want, and I probably wont get it, that is ok with me. I am

trying to get signed up on sourceExchange.org

Kudos to the people that suggested it to me.