Re: Neutron source

No need for correction, you are right. I have been trying to tell people

that messing with smoke detetors was illegal, but they wont listen. I keep

trying to explain I would like LEGAL sources, but they push me down and

suggest smoke detetors. I am not gonna alter a smoke detetor in any way, its

not legal, and most of all, its not safe.

Best regards.