RE: Uranium - a sustainable energy source

Good fact sheet - thanks.

One little item I noticed on the front page though -- the OECD uranium

mining information is slightly out of date, as the Czech Republic stopped

mining uranium a couple of years ago (also, some wiseguy put the flag in the

illustration up-side-down).

As I recall, the reason was that they figured it wasn't worth the effort, at

current uranium prices -- they simply use imported fuel at both Dukovany and

Temelin.....

Jaro