RE: AW: Denver, BEWARE!

Hello, Wes,

Thank you for the response. I am curious how the confounding effects of

various atmospheric pollutants were corrected. Forgive me if that's covered

in the paper, as an amateur here (yes, another one--though I've been around

here for about two years) I don't have easy access to the paper. It seems

interesting to discuss the carcinogenic effects of oxygen--the basis for

mammalian life. When I visited the Dead Sea area a decade or so ago, I met

several people there from other parts of Europe who were there on the

advice from their doctors due to the increased air pressure.

Cheers,

Richard