Re: Stochastic vs. Non-Stochastic (from the Denver Thread)

No, I don't think you're oversimplifying.

It's an interesting point that I hadn't considered.  If there were embedded

"sensitives" in the general population, then one would think you'd see an

increase in cancer rates in a rad worker population, and we generally don't

see such things until crossing a threshold of 10 - 20 R total lifetime dose.

Hmmmm.

Jim