Mobile phones and DNA

This is out in lots of media today:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/ptech/12/21/tech.mobilephone.health.reut/index.html

It is strange that this gets so much attention when it seems that it has, to

my knowledge, not even been published in a peer-reviewed journal. If this is

wrong, please let me know. Any comments to the details of the experiments &

methods would be welcome. The PI is probably not a radiation person.

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com