RE: Rep. Ed Markey Press Release

It did not appear to be really malicious to me, just a noting of concern

about controls that could be addressed. You can always lodge a complaint

with their office, of course. Out of curiosity, why the rather odd http

address?

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068