Re: Checked Baggage Screening

Larry:

What speed film have you typically carried that has been subject to

checked and unchecked x-ray exam --observing no problem? Film fogging will

vary with ISO rating being much more of a problem above 400 according to

Kodak.

For a link to a detailed review of the issue from Kodak, see:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/tib/tib5201.shtml#SEC43

The above Kodak site maintains that x-ray exposure of baggage has

increased since 9/11 and the issue of film fogging is more and more of

concern.

Stewart Farber

farbersa@optonline.net

[203] 367-0791