RE: On the topic of consent forms....

>This is very interesting. What are the levels of radiation out there

that require a consent form?

I don't know off hand. I heard a beautiful paper a few weeks ago by John

Till on the calculations of dose and risk from the cleanup, and how a

nice relationship was forged with the local population by the scientists

to guide their decisionmaking. It appeared that a strong consensus was

obtained. He might have some good hard numbers.

>Rumor...innuendo...fear...FUD! Why is my home country so intent on

scaring the population?

Completely agreed.

Mike