PET technicians and pregnancy

I was wondering if anyone has come across any literature dealing

specifically with PET technicians and pregnancy.  Many of our technicians ae

women of childbearing age and I would like to have something to back up my

reassurances when I answer their questions.

Thank you.

Catherine

Catherine S. Perham

Senior Health Physicist