ANSI 8.7

I am trying to find the words for the last sentence of  paragraph 5.2 of

ANSI/ANS-8.7-1975, R87. This sentence is currently changed in the DOE

Order 420.1A Facility safety and the person in our office which

maintains this document is out.  It is important that I understand what

this sentence days today. Please help.

Dan Burnfield, CHP PE

Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board

625 Indiana Ave, NW Ste. 700