AW: HHS RELEASE--SURGEON GENERAL RELEASES NATIONAL HEALTH ADVISORY ON RADON

Something is missing in this story, namely that legislation is under its

way that on all doors a warning has to be attached:

"Warning of the Surgeon General: Radon may kill you!"

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7