Re: China Promotes Another Boom: Nuclear Power

Hi All,

How does that old adage go: "No one plans to fail, they just fail to plan".

Unfortuneately, with regard to "all things nuclear" the "bad news" is greatly

amplified whenever anyone fouls up! And of course no one ever forgets or

forgives.

Jim Tocci

VSSA Inc.

330 Old Enfield Rd