Trying to unsubscribe!

I've been trying to unsubscribe from the radsafe list for ages.

I continuely get a response that it doens't know me.  I have

a number of different e-mail address and am not sure which one

I subscribe under.  You can be sure that if it is from a

clutions.net or clutions.com it is I.  I'm now sending the

list e's to the spam bin but I would like to eliminate them

all together.

Hope you can help!

Best,

Francis Coppage

fcoppage@clutions.net

www.clutions.net

"Data! Data! Data! I need data, I can't build bricks without clay!"

- Sherlock Holmes