Delaware Custom media?

All - I'm looking for a supplier of Delaware Custom Media kits or their

equivalent for solidification of small amounts (a liter or two) of liquid

radwaste.  They were conveniently packaged with pre-measured amounts of

concrete and an accelerant for rapid curing, along with a plastic

gallon-sized container into which everything was mixed.  We had a huge

stockpile which is close to depleted.  Net searches have been fruitless.

Any helpers out there?  We can always go to the hardware store for a sack

of quick-crete if needed....

>From the snowy northeast,

Joe Greco

Joseph M. Greco, CHP