Re: FW: Sickening Solar Flares

John:

Nonetheless, if NASA can "confuse" exposure to a small volume of tissue

 from a dental x-ray and equate it erroneously to the potential effect of

whole body dose they have a problem-- both from a technical and

credibility/public communications perspective.

Stewart Farber

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 06:56:53 -0800 (PST), John Jacobus

--

Stewart Farber

Consulting Scientist

1285 Wood Ave.