[ RadSafe ] FS: Technical Books

Jerry Lahti jerry1018 at wowway.com
Tue Apr 5 15:18:35 CEST 2005

Hello all, I'm still reducing my inventory of radiation-related technical
books.  Here's today's offering.

Set #1 - Space Radiation Package
-W.N. Hess (Ed.)Intro to Space Science, Gordon & Breach, 1965, 919pp.
Written by the staff of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
-Second Symposium on Protection Against Radiations in Space (1964) NASA-SP-
77, 551pp.
Price $90 for both including shipping to the US

Set #2 - Power Reactor pair
-A.W. Kramer, Boiling Water Reactors, Addison-Wesley,1958, 563pp
-K.C. Lish Nuclear Power Plant Systems and Equipment, Industrial Press,
1972, 183pp
Price $50 for both including shipping to the US

#3 - Robert A. Millikan, Electrons (+ and -), Protons, Photons, Neutrons,
Mesons and Cosmic Rays, U of Chicago Press, revised edition 1947, 642pp.
Hard cover, excellent condition.
Price - $50 including shipping within the US

#4 - The Definitive Shielding Package
- Herbert Goldstein and J. Ernest Wilkins, Calculations of the Penetration
of Gamma Rays, NYO-3075, USAEC (1954), [original, 196pp, excellent
condition]
- Herbert Goldstein, The Attenuation of Gamma Rays and Neutrons in Reactor
Shields, USAEC (1957) [original paperback, 295 pp, excellent condition]
- N.M. Schaeffer, Reactor Shielding for Nuclear Engineers, USAEC, 1973,
788pp.
- Jack Courtney – Handbook of Radiation Shielding Data
Price for the shielding package, $90 including shipping within the US

--
Jerry Lahti
Naperville IL
jerry1018 at wowway.com