[ RadSafe ] radsafe, exposure dose

Dora Gosen Dora.Gosen at specialdevices.com
Tue Apr 5 15:33:36 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

I need someone to help me solve this problem.  My company is trying to
find out what the exposure dangers will be from a worst case scenario.
Therefore, they want to know how many rems employees are exposed to if
they're exposed to 10 curies of Krypton 85 for 10 minutes.  The
ventilation system in that machine is one that is connected directly to
the machine and vents to the outside. The volume of the room where the
machine is: 3,510 cubic feet.  Please let me know how you came to such
data, the formula.

Thank you,

Dora Gosen