[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 6 21:55:36 CEST 2005

John, you obviously have not reviewed Muckerheide's extensive file or even read Pollycove's paper carefully. I see no purpose to further communication until you do.

Howard Long
I asked you for real information, not your opinions.
What billions of dollars? If I wanted to hear someone
cry about the fact that no one listens to us, I would
listen to the anti-nuclear power crowd.

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com