[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 18:38:30 CEST 2005

You are not going to communicate with me?  And this is
bad?

Actually, I have read many of the items that Jim
Muckerheide has posted, and find many of them
interesting.  We have even debated and traded e-mails
about some of the articles.  I have read Pollycove's
articles, but have you ever read NCRP 136?  If not,
why?  Are you afraid of having an open mind, but
rather would slink back into "religious" dogma that
others feed you?

Again, I must admonish you for not showing that
comments you list were posted by others.  Why are you
so careless?  If your want proof read Land and
McGregor, "Breast Cancer Incident Among Atomic Bomb
Survivors, Hiroshima and Nagaskai, 1950-69,"  J Natl
Cancer Inst, Vol 59, No. 3, September 1977.  You will
NOT find this on Jim Muckerheide's web site.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com