[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation - nuclear power promotion

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 17:52:02 CEST 2005

I have sent the following message.  However, the
attachment was too large for the RADSAFE list server.
If anyone would like a copy of the McGregor and Land
1977 paper, please contact me directly.  Again, I
would like to have some impartial people review this
paper and supply comments.

I apologize to the list serve owner for not noting the
attachment size prior to sending the first message.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com