[ RadSafe ] Re: Nukes are Green

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Apr 12 19:21:44 CEST 2005

> ... trust their work?  If not, why not?

Because of the weather.... :-)

Do you have a particular study in mind which I should trust?

Or do you trust the media who tell you there is a number
of studies which are to be trusted?

I personally tend to trust my own senses...
(and the thermometer I have outside).

> If nuclear engineers and regulatory agencies say
> nuclear power is safe, do you believe them?  If not,
> why not?

Oh it obviously is safe enough, has done a good job for decades
now. If humans misuse it is their fault, not of the technology.
Kitchen knives can be a deadly weapon, why not take into
preventive custody everyone who posesses one.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com