AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Bob Cherry on pyrophoric uranium munitions

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Apr 13 00:39:16 CEST 2005

You did not answer my questions. Please read my message again and if you
think you have an answer - try again. No idea about the hundreds of
thousands of Iraqi victims ("dead", yes, "dead") against a few alleged
US-DU "victims", who should be ashamed of claiming that?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7