[ RadSafe ] Re: Nukes are Green

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 13 00:41:31 CEST 2005

First, there is NOT a consensus among geophysicists that global warming is
anything to worry about.  The only consensus is among certain geophysicists
receiving grant money for global warming research.  Second, science is not a
matter of consensus.  There used to be a consensus that the world was flat,
decidedly bad science it turns out.  But then, I am not surprised at your
position on global warming, John.  There is something scary under every
rock...LNT, global warming, DU, etc., etc.