[ RadSafe ] A question

Carl Paperiello CJP1 at nrc.gov
Wed Apr 13 15:40:16 CEST 2005

Please remove me from this web site.

>>> <LNMolino at aol.com> 4/12/2005 7:16:25 PM >>>

Does anyone  on RADSAFE know of an Attorney from California named Tim Riley
or his wife  Hayden?

They are  Anti-LNG development but their tactics are very Anti-Nuke like.

I was  wondering if they had ever been involved in the  Anti-Nuke world?

Off list  replies are OK if you prefer that method.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-3607  (Home Office)
979-690-7550 (IFW Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
979-690-7562 (IFW Fax)

"A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the  author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless  I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only  for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original author.

For information on how to subscribe/unsubscribe and other settings visit: