[ RadSafe ] Re: Nukes are Green

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 13 21:28:34 CEST 2005

Sorry if I assumed incorrectly, but you mentioned consensus in your post I
believe.  In general, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, the
basic philosophy of the skeptic.  Hence, LNT or global warming or thick
water or alien abductions require extraordinary proof before they can be
accepted as fact.  Simple, no?