[ RadSafe ] teratogenic sperm is a health physics issue

Bob Gallagher rdgallagher at nssihouston.com
Wed Apr 13 22:16:41 CEST 2005

It would appear that the best way to respond to the continued diatribe from
this individual is to ignore his messages. Everytime anyone responds in any
manner that disagrees with his theories and "documentation" it starts a new
batch of responses. One wonders at his motives. Enough is enough. Where is
the moderator and what is his function.

I for one will simply delete in the future.

Bob Gallagher
NSSI