[ RadSafe ] uranium birth defect causation details

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Fri Apr 15 01:01:37 CEST 2005

Don Kosloff wrote:

> "Conclusion We found no evidence for a link between paternal deployment to
> the Gulf war and increased risk of stillbirth, chromosomal malformations,
> or congenital syndromes."

The authors spoke of a causal link seperate from the correlations they
found at

> Also, the study was not for "the entire population of male GWI veterans"
> only a small subset and there was no information on exposure to DU.

There is no vidence that the survey respondents do not comprise a
representative cross-section, and the results are corroborated by
the other peer-reviewed studies using complete medical record databases.

>... your mining techniques will be appreciated by those political cohorts who
> would have preferred that the GWI veterans instead fathered no children by
> virtue of having been equipped with less effective anti-tank weapons.

Are you suggesting that any war in which uranium munitions have
been used was not a war of choice on the part of the users of
those munitions?

Sincerely,
James Salsman