[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tnw.tudelft.nl
Fri Apr 15 16:22:54 CEST 2005

Posted on behalf of Y.C. Luan

Dear John:

1, It may be not so simple in USA, but it is simple in Taiwan. For example
the cancer deaths and population in  2003 was  35,201 persons and
22,452,662 persons respectively, the cancer mortality of Taiwanese was
thus 156.01 persons/100,000 person-year in the official statistics of
government. The mortality rate in various age both in USA and Taiwan are
valuable to know the elder people have higher rate, but not so important.

2, I have not read a report that indicated exactly cigarettes increased
the lung and total cancers in Taiwan. I hope the statistics of cancer
deaths in the future with a remark indicating smoking or unsmoking. Do
they do that in USA? So that I do not know the relationship of smoking
habit and lung cancers and the life span.

3. You think the discussion would bendfit people?

Y.C.   Luan