[ RadSafe ] uranium birth defect causation details

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Fri Apr 15 19:29:49 CEST 2005

Well, I am pointing out that so also are most political decisions
peer-reviewed. Peer-review is highly desireable, but it is no gaurantee
of either quality politics or science. Examples abound.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog   (Maury Siskel   maurysis at ev1.net)
An ounce of fear and passion is worth a ton of fact and logic. Jerry Cohen