[ RadSafe ] Hormetic X-Ray Exposure ?

Patricia Lewis lewis at radonmine.com
Sat Apr 16 00:57:34 CEST 2005

Answer: With interest and only if the cancer is Lung Cancer.....
    Just kidding - You think you can stump me, eh??  Cancer is a mighty big
word.  2 of 3 men will get "cancer"; 1 of every 3 women will get "cancer".
If ANYONE is to get cancer it will be me.  I put my money where my mouth is.
See, I understand the exposures and we've done the math.  2 + 3 does not
equal 3,658 - no matter WHO is paying for the answer.  I get 25x's the
exposure as my guests on an annual basis - 12 years of it so far .... I
should probably be getting "cancer" any minute now.   If I do, I promise to
share that information with all of you.  A guest checked in yesterday - his
last visit here was 30 years ago.   Many employees who worked in the office
decades ago live to their late 80's and 90's - except the smokers.
    I've toyed with a "money back guarantee" or something like Bernie's
"prove me wrong" reward - prove no improvement (via a specific lab test
etc.,) and if no positive effects = money back.  Kills two birds - I get the
blood work documented, and our guests get back their health (in most cases).
    Thanks for letting me answer that question.  Best,  pat