[ RadSafe ] Re: First Ever Intentional Hormetic X-Ray Exposure ?

QuitMed info at quitmed.org
Sat Apr 16 00:22:29 CEST 2005

John,
No money was involved, the surgeon exchanged his machine time for the
collection of information sent to him on the topics which looks like it may
help save some limbs from amputation due to resistant infection.

Frankly, I find this sarcastic communication you just sent to be not helpful
to the discussion. If it turns out years from now that there really is no
danger to low dose exposure as proven by large China and Iran population
studies, do you plan to return the salary paid you for all these years in
the radiation "protection" field "protecting" your clients from these low
doses? What if you develop a cancer due to radiation deficiency leading to
weak immune function. With such a vested interest that you have in LNT's
continued acceptance (your career), perhaps you should recuse yourself and
avoid non-factual postings on these lists.
JLC