[ RadSafe ] Re: First Ever Intentional Hormetic X-Ray

Karl Ellison ellison1 at localnet.com
Sat Apr 16 14:58:06 CEST 2005

In most people's LNT eye, what Jay Caplan is doing takes some courage. I'm
disappointed by the posts towards him that amount to public jeering.

Radiation hormesis has been shown to hold in animal experiments many times,
and seems to follow true in humans (one of *many* examples on the 'net:
http://www.jpands.org/vol9no1/chen.pdf).

I wish someone would point us all to an article that provides some evidence
of LNT's truth with regards to chronic low-dose radiation health jeopardies.

- Karl Ellison