[ RadSafe ] Re: First Ever Intentional Hormetic X-Ray

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 16 20:53:52 CEST 2005

Agreed.  I went through something similar when I refused invasive heart
surgery and opted for medical treatment instead.  It is disheartening to
deal with the jeers, and I for one will not crack wise about Jay's
experiment.  Incidentally, if any of you fine folks have heart problems,
check out Dr. Howard Wayne on heart disease at www.heartprotect.com.  He
occupies the same position in the world of cardiology as hormesis proponents
occupy in other medical fields.  It sure saved my life!  Sorry for the Off
Topic post, but it is one of my favorite causes.