[ RadSafe ] Auf Wiedersehen (was Re: U3O8 + O2 --> UO3, auf Deutsch)

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Tue Apr 19 00:11:10 CEST 2005

Danke Schoen to all who wrote to tell me that <<monomerem>>
means "monomolecular" in the context of inorganic chemistry.

One final comment about UO3, from the English translation of
the _Gmelin Handbook_:  "UO3 [is] solubilized with a half-life
of less than two months in the lungs." (volume U-A7, 8th ed.
(1982), page 304.)

I bid <<Auf Wiedersehen>> to RADSAFE, for now.  Anyone wishing
further debate is welcome to email me directly or participate
in my NRC 10 CFR 2.206 petition process.

Sincerely,
James Salsman