[ RadSafe ] " Study Uncovers Bacteria's Worst Enemy "

jjcohen jjcohen at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 20 20:50:01 CEST 2005

Fred,
    Thanks for the citations. Once I determined that they were really serious (i.e. not satirical websites), I was left with the following impressions:
  1.. For organic materials bioremediation might make some sense
  2.. For inorganics, it  makes very little sense (the cure seems worse than the problem), and
  3.. For radioactivity, it makes no sense at all
Please correct me if I'm wrong.     Jerry Cohen