AW: [ RadSafe ] transfer factors

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Sun Apr 24 06:00:36 CEST 2005

Franz,

Thank you for your kind words.  I studied mathematics at Carnegie
Mellon University in the 1980s, did some ultimately unmatriculated
engineering study at Northwestern in the early '90s, and did some
lab work for Stanford in 1997-8.  Most of my recent studies and
work involve statistics, primarily.

What do you think a transfer factor is?  My impression was that
Khalid was asking about the heavy metal uptake rates of various
organisms.

Are you able to suggest a better way of how Khalid might learn them?

Sincerely,
James Salsman