AW: [ RadSafe ] transfer factors

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Apr 24 00:18:08 CEST 2005

I imagine, that Khalid will be extremely satisfied with this Salsman
comment, a comment from an obviously well experienced radioecology
expert. BTW I know quite a few of the people who have compiled the IAEA
publication. This publication does not contain anything on transfer
factors, which Khalid could use. Neither does the second link provide
anything usable. What the recommendation of DOE to wash radish before
consumption has to do with Khalids request must be some mystical ritual.
Anybody who eats radish or potatoes without having washed them and
removed adhering soil?

I recognize that James Salsman, who did not reveal his scientific
background yet, is not only an expert on uranium-high-temperature
chemistry and DU, but also an expert in radioecology!

James, your postings are really funny and I start to enjoy them!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7