[ RadSafe ] More radioactive debris turning up in garbage

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 17:58:20 CEST 2005

That is the problem.  We have regulations that require
every actions to be taken when there are no real
risks.  Who do you know that eats trash.  Is the
transfer to ground water more hazardous than the other
stuff that is buried with it?  Why not let it decay in
the landfill as opposed to having it sit in the truck.

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/cfr/part020/part020-2003.html

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050426/NEWS02/504260336/1018/NEWS02

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com