[ RadSafe ] Re; Beam me up scotty! There is no INTELLIGENT life downhere!

Efforrer at aol.com Efforrer at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 20:23:20 CEST 2005

OK.  Let me get this straight.  Because Skunk is a rack guitarist he couldn't possibly be qualified to be an expert on missile defense?  True it appears he is self taught but so what?  I find this sort of stereotyping to be just as bad as the typical thought that so and so is a movie star and played a nuclear physicist in a movie therfore he must be qualified to talk about nuclear safety.