[ RadSafe ] Radioexcretia, etc. in municipal solid waste

George J. Vargo vargo at physicist.net
Fri Apr 29 19:17:12 CEST 2005

Jim,

Your point is well taken and I am aware of I-131 from medical
administrations occasionally showing in radiological environmental samples.
Were these grab or samples counted to environmental MDAs or observations of
a real-time monitoring system?  There is a huge difference in the
sensitivity.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP
Senior Scientist
MJW Corporation