[ RadSafe ] (To Sandy Perle) Rules for posting to the list are not changed

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 16:27:15 CET 2005

On 5 Feb 2005 at 16:16, Marcel Schouwenburg wrote:

> Dear RadSafers,
>
> The rules for posting messages to RadSafe are unchanged.
>
> Sandy: Excuse me for the bounce of your message. That was a small
> startup error from my side. It is fixed!
>
> Marcel Schouwenburg
> RadSafe moderator (as of February 5, 2005)

Thanks Marcel,

And thank you for taking on the Radsafe system. It's a big job, and,
if you ever need help, feel free to ask!

Regards,

Sandy
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/